Phased Construction to Quickly Turn-over Units When They Are Ready
We have built apartments, affordable/senior living, single-family home developments, condominiums, assisted living with memory care, student living, and multi-use tenant/retail development in Michigan and several other states. These developments have included pools, common areas, covered parking, and elevators to name a few specialty elements. Whether it is single-family developments or multi-family structures, we have the manpower and resources available to complete within your schedule.
We know apartment and housing construction is not simply building another building. The specific requirements of your project, association, and owners must be considered before the ground is ever broken. Throughout our apartment and housing projects, we have learned what it takes to assure your development will meet your specific needs while delivering exceptional value and quality.
Specific to Wolgast’s capabilities, our phased services allow units or floors to be available as they are completed. Additionally, our ability to perform many of our own trades provides cost and time savings. During preconstruction planning, we are able to establish the critical elements of the project to ensure that we deliver exactly what our clients are expecting.
Housing Specialty Building Services
- Turn-key experience in the development, design and construction of apartment complexes which we have gained through both our own and our clients’ developments.
- An understanding of the need to complete the project on or before schedule to begin offering units as soon as possible.
- The ability to self-perform to improve performance and quality while controlling costs.
- Multiple construction delivery methods to provide the most efficient process for the project, such as General Construction, Design/Build and Construction Management.
- Knowledge and experience of local and state zoning, permitting and codes, regulations, and MSHDA requirements, including tax credits.