Development, the Wolgast Way, is a unique building solution for certain clients, typically franchisers/retailers or government. The benefit to the client is that they don’t have to expend their own funds to get the building built and in the interim, they can use the time it takes for construction to find and coordinate the end user or future Owner of the building.
Our knowledge, workforce, and experience gives us the expertise necessary to provide our clients the following services required to create a successful Real Estate Development project and an exceptional construction experience. It's the Wolgast Way.
- Find the right parcel of land for the development
- Structure and negotiate the land purchase
- Prepare market studies and analyze the market
- Handle the zoning process
- Design your product(s) for the proper market
- Prepare and analyze the development costs and operating pro-forma
- Obtain construction and permanent financing
- Administrate and coordinate the development process
- Contract and oversee the construction process
- Manage and maintain the property during lease-up and after completion
- When and how to dispose of the property
Commercial Property Development
When a business is growing and has a plan for multiple stores built in a variety of locations, such as a franchise situation, the production of those buildings require a lot of capital. As part of the Development Service, an Owner can opt for an expert to plan, find sites, design, and construct the buildings for future purchase.
Not every contractor has the capacity to offer Development services, but Wolgast offers this specialty service to help qualified entities fund their building projects for future purchase. This works well for national retail, restaurant, hospitality/hotel customers, and even privately owned businesses.
Some Business Owners need new space, but feel it is too risky to put forth the capital to pay for a new building or expansion. With Wolgast’s Leaseback Construction, we will become the Building Owner and lease the building to the Business Owner for predetermined terms. The building will be in a location selected by the lessee, designed by the lessee with our Architect, and meet all building codes. It will be move in ready, but broken down by a lease for an agreed upon duration until the lessee can purchase the building.
- Review your business requirements for the building
- Help you select your site
- Counsel on general plan design, zoning ordinances, building codes and other governmental restrictions
- Perform a current facility survey
- Prepare floor plan layouts - Develop building elevations
- Engineer your site plan - Estimate the cost of the facility
- Develop a financial analysis, lease and attractive lease terms
- Construct and finance your facility
- Get you moved in on time, under budget . . . the Wolgast Way